Apollo TV lets you download and watch movies and TV shows for free. Download Apollo TV APK for Android, Firestick, iOS, or PC.
Watching TV series of the likes of Westworld, Game of Thrones, or Breaking Bad in an HD quality video on any Smart device for free is something that can attract many lovers of these series. A big plus would be if you can have an app that can even work well with a firestick or your PC. All of this is what you get when you go for Apollo TV’s services. Though as of now there are many such streaming services that can provide you tonnes of movies and TV shows to watch free on Android devices, Apollo takes a cake as it works with multiple android devices which include Android TV, Nvidia Shield, and Windows OS.
Most of us like to have more means of entertainment now that they are readily available in many forms for consumption. There is Netflix, HBO, Hulu, and a couple of more online entertainment channels where one can watch web series, movies, or TV shows. But many of them are subscription-based or you need to pay to the cable company. It makes it difficult to decide which one to go for or to find out if a particular app has what you need or not. With free Apollo TV’s streaming capabilities, you get a plethora of movies and TV shows in a single app.
After Terrarium and Morpheus TV shut down there has been a gap left in the space of a perfect and free streaming app which Apollo recently filled up with its professional approach in terms of a smooth and intuitive user interface along with the speed with which the service works.
Apollo is an online search engine and browser to search for media files to provide content on-demand. From movies to TV shows to documentaries, Apollo TV is a one-stop destination that is free of cost. Its user interface shows the results organized in different categories and allows filtering the results, making it extremely easy for users to find what they are looking for. This app comes with its own built-in player but you could also use VLC or MX player for better buffering and glitch-free experience.
It is integrated with Real Debrid downloader so that you could save any show you have been streaming. Some other useful integrations with other apps are with Trakt.Tv to track what you watch, Voice Search, and IMBD for experiencing seamlessly streaming.
The user interface is clutter-free with options to customize it based on your preferences. All the aspects of its UI are geared towards providing the ultimate viewing experience. Its architecture is server-based streaming which allows contents to be added without delays and also to receive fast and speedy updates. The high-quality servers make sure users do not face the usual trauma of slow downloading speed or buffering.
Another thing that makes this free for use app a hit is its ad-free experience. The ads in many free apps are annoying and hamper the overall viewing experience, but not with Apollo TV. It also comes with a unique feature of being able to download an entire series with just one click.
It is one of the rare apps which also support iOS devices.
If you can get as good video quality as any other paid applications or channels, you would want to explore more of it. Let us take you through some of its amazing features.
Features of Apollo TV
- Did we say it is totally free?
- No annoying Ads would come in between you and your favorite show.
- It has a huge selection of movies and shows in different genres
- You can download an entire series with just one click.
- It has support for Android TV, TV Boxes, Fire TV & Fire Sticks. Its server-based architecture is speedy and allows the most recent content to come up pretty quickly.
- Apart from Android devices it also has support for iOS devices.
- It has integration with Real Debrid, Trakt, Voice Search, and IMDB for an enhanced viewing experience.
- It also supports Chrome-cast which means you could watch it on your PC as well.
- No registration or subscription required to watch videos using this app.
- The UI has many cool features like you could add any series in its “favorite” section and will get notification whenever a new episode of that series comes out.
- Your current playback can be minimized to continue browsing the app.
- It will be supported by Alex and Google also.
- The UI has a black AMOLED theme that gives it a fancy look along with simplicity.
- The sorting is very versatile where you can sort by date, popularity, ascending, rating, and so much more.
- You could also create watch lists to be shared.
- You could edit and delete your search history.
- You will be able to provide your ratings to the movies and TV shows
- The app developers keep fixing bugs actively and providing updates for enhanced performance.
Apollo TV APK File Info:
|App Name||Apollo Tv App|
|APK size||16.1 MB|
|The version of Android required||5.0 or above|
|Last updated||3rd August, 2019|
|Number of Installs||10, 000, 000 +|
|Content Rating||Rated for 12 years and above|
Apollo TV APK is not available on Google play store so you would need to go to the link provided here to download it.
Let’s dig into how to get this app going on some of the devices it can be used on:
How to Install the Apollo TV for Android?
- The first thing you would need to do is download the Apollo TV APK on your android device. You can do it from the link we have provided here.
- Click on download, select the storage location on your device, and wait for the download to complete.
- Make sure you remember the location where you stored the APK file.
- Now you would need to enable unknown source on your Android device. You can do this by going to Settings > Security > Unknown Sources and enabling it.
- Once enabled, now you can go to your FileManager or the Download manager, wherever you stored the Apollo TV APK file, and click on it to start the installation process.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Finally, click on the open button to launch the app on your device
How to Install the Apollo TV in Firestick?
Since Apollo TV is an android compatible app, it can easily be installed in Firestick to watch the events on the big screen.
- First, open the Firestick then go to Home -> Settings
- Click on Device.
- Click on “Developers Options” here.
- Click on Apps From Unknown Sources, by selecting the “Turn On” button on the dialog box, to turn it on.
- If you do not have the Downloader app then you need to download it by below method:
- Go the Home screen and click on the search icon to open search box
- Type Downloader in the search box,
- You should get the Downloader app on the screen, click on it, and install it.
- Launch the Downloader app by clicking on it and click on “Allow access to photos and media on your device”
- A popup with “Update Notes” would show up, you just need to click the OK button here
- Select “Settings” from the left panel to open settings window of Downloader app
- Click on “Browser” from left panel
- Click on the URL bar and enter the URL from where you want to download the APK file.
- This will start downloading the APK file, wait for a few seconds for the download to complete
- A new page would open up after the download, where you need to select the “Install” button and then “Done” button.
- After installation is over click on the “Delete” button to delete the APK file.
- Click on the Home button on your remote and then click on “Apps”
- You should be able to see the Apollo TV app on the screen
- When you launch for the first time you would need to allow access to it.
How to Install the Apollo TV on Android Smart TV?
- Download ES explorer in your Android supported Smart TV
- Go to the File Manager in ES explorer
- At the bottom menu, you will find a “New” button, click on that
- Enter the given URL to download Apollo TV APK
- Select the “Download” button
- Now just click on the downloaded file to install it.
- After installation is done, click on “Open” to launch the app
How to Install the Apollo TV on iOS?
It is one of the very few apps that run on iOS, let us see how to get it on iOS devices:
- Open a browser and search for downloadable file for Apollo TV APK on your device
- Download the APK file and remember where you store it.
- You need to grant access to the app by going to Settings -> General -> Profile and device management. Here click on “Trust the app”
- Now go to the location of your APK file and click on it to install
- Once the installation is complete, go to Apps then tap on the Apollo TV app. The app would launch
How to Install the Apollo TV in Windows PC?
You would need an Android emulator like Bluestacks to make Apollo TV run on your Windows-based PC.
- Open a browser and Google for Bluestacks downloadable file and download it in your file system
- Open the browser and download Apollo TV APK with the link provided
- Once APK file is downloaded, open it by using Bluestacks emulator
- Tap on the install option on the screen
- Once the installation is over you should be able to see Apollo TV icon on the desktop
- Double click on the icon to launch the app.
Frequently Asked Questions
Apollo TV is a new streaming app that can stream a hoard of movies and TV shows in multiple genres. It has a great UI with neat segregation of content based on genres. You can have uninterrupted watching, without ads, with this app. This app is free and can be used on many android devices and also iOS. It comes with its inbuilt player which works pretty well, but you could also use an MX player for a buffer-free experience.