CatMouse APK lets you watch the latest movies and TV shows for free on Android, iOS, Firestick or Windows PC. Download CatMouse latest version for free.
In daily busy lives, we live in this jet age, people do not have much leisure time to spend at home. Going out for a movie or even sitting at home for a long time to watch a movie in full is a luxury not many can afford. But the on-the-go crowd likes to spend their commute to work soaking up audiovisual content to enliven their boring 45 minutes to an hour’s journey to and from work. Many streaming apps have come up to support such a dynamic life. Hail CatMouse TV and forget about the old and jaded streaming apps.
Download CatMouse APK
CatMouse went viral as soon as it was launched and is deemed as the greatest replacement to the famous Terrarium TV. You will be able to access so many movies and series that you may not be able to watch in this lifetime. It gives you high-quality external links which are even in 4K.
Not all of us are willing to pay subscriptions or rentals for services like Netflix, HBO, and the likes. CatMouse comes to our rescue with its mega catalog of movies and TV shows which are absolutely free!
This app has you covered with its humungous selection of titles with movie premiers, biggest box office hits in Blu Ray, full TV series which were aired recently, and all that jazz. You can even find the latest episode of your favorite TV serial which was telecasted just a couple of hours ago.
CatMouse is like a modular search engine for movies and TV shows. It works by scraping movies from every nook and corner of the world, available on the public domain. Then all the content is presented in its elegant UI sorted by categories. The streams are lightning-fast, and the quality of videos is superb with options for HD 720 p, Full HD 1080 p HD, and in 4K too.
Offline access is particularly important for many of us as sometimes you just want to use the high-speed connection for downloading content and then watch your videos on the go. CatMouse TV allows you to do that as well.
And the best part is that the app has no annoying app popping up.
This app works on Android, iOS, Firestick, Fire TV, and Android Box. It also has a facility for real-debrid users to link their accounts with CatMouse which will give you even more quality links.
We will cover how to download and install this app on all the platforms supported by it.
- It is totally free of any cost with no hidden in-app purchases.
- The movies are in many languages with support for multiple-language subtitles. So no need to restrict yourself with movies in just your own language.
- It is available on a hoard of android devices like Smartphones, smart TV, and Firestick.
- The UI is compelling with the main window showing all the popular and trending movies or TV shows.
- You have the option of manually searching for what you are looking for, with the use of its many filters.
- The picture quality is available in 720p px, 1080 px, and 4K (around 50 titles). The HD and full HD is supported by Google servers
- The audio quality is crystal clear.
- Real-debrid and trakt.tv users can integrate their accounts with CatMouse APK to utilize the benefits offered in those accounts.
- Many movies are also translated into different languages so you might be able to find the language of your choice for a movie in a foreign language.
- It is also compatible with screencast systems like Google Chromecast so you can easily watch it on your PC.
- It can be downloaded and viewed on iOS, Android, Firestick, Android Box, and Fire TV.
- Its ability to download videos gives you the flexibility of when to watch the videos.
- You could use just a single tap to bookmark a video which you can retrieve easily later.
- There is a calendar feature in this app that lets you know when the next release of an episode is due. This way you could plan to watch the ones that you are interested in.
- You could also set it up to receive a notification whenever a new episode of any of your favorite serial is out.
- There are no annoying ads on this app as of now.
- It has in-built media players that support many different formats.
- It also works with multimedia players like VLC or MX Player to play videos in the app.
- You do not need to go for any kind of registration to use the app.
- You can also do a voice search on this app for any movie or TV show by speaking out its title.
|App Name||CatMouse APK|
|APK size||9.9 MB|
|The version of Android required||4.2 or above|
|Category||Entertainment (Movies and TV shows)|
|Last updated||8th August 2020|
|Supported devices||Android, PC, Android Box, Fire TV or Firestick, iOS|
CatMouse APK is not available on Google play store (Android) or App Store (iOS), so you would need to go to the CatMouse official website to download it.
This app works on most devices, you just need to know how to install it on a particular device. It is easy and our step by step guide would help you with it.
CatMouse for Android
- Firstly, you would need to enable unknown source on your Android device. You can do this by going to Settings > Security > Unknown Sources and enabling it.
- Once enabled, you would need to download the CatMouse TV APK on your device. You can do it from the link available on its official website.
- Launch the Safari browser on your device
- Go to the website for downloading CatMouse apk
- Click on download, select the storage location on your device, and wait for the download to complete.
- Now you can go to your FileManager or the Download manager, wherever you stored the CatMouse TV APK file, and click on it to start the installation process.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Finally, click on the open button to launch the app on your device
CatMouse TV for Firestick
Since CatMouse TV is an Android compatible app, it can easily be installed in Firestick to watch the events on the big screen.
- First, open the Firestick then go to Home -> Settings
- Click on Device.
- Click on “Developers Options” here.
- Click on Apps From Unknown Sources, by selecting the “Turn On” button on the dialog box, to turn it on.
- If you do not have the Downloader app then you need to download it by the below method:
- Go the Home screen and click on the search icon to open the search box
- Type Downloader in the search box,
- You should get the Downloader app on the screen, click on it, and install it.
- Launch the Downloader app by clicking on it and click on “Allow access to photos and media on your device”
- A popup with “Update Notes” would show up, you just need to click the OK button here
- Select “Settings” from the left panel to open the settings window of the Downloader app
- Click on “Browser” from the left panel
- Click on the URL bar and enter the URL from where you want to download the APK file.
- This will start downloading the APK file, wait for a few seconds for the download to complete
- A new page would open up after the download, where you need to select the “Install” button and then the “Done” button.
- After installation is over click on the “Delete” button to delete the APK file.
- Click on the Home button on your remote and then click on “Apps”
- You should be able to see the CatMouse TV app on the screen
- When you launch for the first time you would need to allow access to it.
CatMouse for iOS
It is one of the very few apps that run on iOS, let us see how to get it on iOS devices:
- Open a browser and search for downloadable file for CatMouse TV APK on your device
- Download the APK file and remember where you store it.
- You need to grant access to the app by going to Settings -> General -> Profile and device management. Here click on “Trust the app”
- Now go to the location of your APK file and click on it to install
- Once the installation is complete, go to Apps then tap on the CatMouse TV app. The app would launch
CatMouse for Windows PC
You would need an Android emulator like Bluestacks to make CatMouse TV run on your Windows-based PC.
- Open a browser and Google for Bluestacks downloadable file and download it in your file system
- Open the browser and download CatMouse TV APK with the link provided
- Once the APK file is downloaded, open it by using the Bluestacks emulator
- Tap on the install option on the screen
- Once the installation is over you should be able to see the CatMouse TV icon on the home screen of the emulator
- Double click on the icon to launch the app.
CatMouse best alternative to Terrarium TV with its huge database of movies and TV shows. You can easily download any video on this app for offline viewing also. The content is available in HD and full HD with resolutions like 720 px, 1080 px, and 4K. With blazing streaming speed, watching movies on this app is a treat. The app is completely free without any ads making it the best amongst all the available APKs. CatMouse APK is compatible with iOS, PCs, Android devices, Fire Stick, and Fire TV.