Relax TV lets you watch live TV, Movies and TV Shows on your mobile. Download Relax TV APK for Android, Firestick, iOS, or PC for free.
How would you feel if you get a whopping 70000 TV channels at the tip of your fingers or your remote? Yes, that’s what you would get if you install Relax TV on your android devices. TV shows, movies, and more from all around the world are now at your disposal with this amazing app. If you are in a mood to do some binge-watching of your favorite TV series or want to listen to the news live, it is all possible through just one app.
Relax TV is a live streaming channel with a wide variety of shows to watch with many of them in HD quality. It has been developed by IPTVDROID and you can access channels from various countries with it, some of which are India, the United States, Brazil, the United Kingdom, Saudi Arabia, etc. The channel is absolutely free. The app can also access local TV channels. Downloading and installing it in your device of choice is simple and using this app is a breeze as it has very easy ad intuitive navigations. There is no need for any subscription or registration to watch this free app.
In the era of Netflix, Amazon Prime, Hulu, JIO, and many means of consuming audio-video content, you always want to get more of what is out there. But most of them come with a price, whether in the form of subscription or buying additional devices. But if you can get all the channels and more free, then why would you go for a paid version? Relax TV gives you all that and more with no strings attached.
Relax TV is supported on many devices like tablets, mobile phones, Firestick, and computers. The range of video content is incredible with this app, from TV shows to sports to news to movies; this app covers all the aspects of an entertainment channel.
You would need to install a video player to use with Relax TV to stream any channel. VLC player works pretty smoothly with Relax TV and you could easily download this from the Amazon app.
You will get all the channels listed down segregated into categories hence choosing what you want to watch is a very simple affair. For example; by clicking on the UK TV channels you will be able to see all the TV shows pertaining to the UK; like Bloomberg or BBC news. So if you want the sports channels you just need to click on the specific category and all sports events from all around the world are ready to be viewed. Whether you belong to Spain, Italy, the USA, or England, your favorite matches are available to you through this app. The number of channels you get with this app seems like a joke, but it is actually a reality. You can make the most of your internet connection by utilizing this free for use app.
To believe it, download your app right away by following our detailed guides on how to install it for various devices.
Features of Relax TV
- It is 100% free to use with more than 70000 channels encompassing TV shows, sports, news, movies, and more
- You do not need to register as well with this app.
- Many media players are supported by this app like MX player, VLC, and Wuffy media player.
- The channels come from all around the world including many countries like United States, United Kingdom, Portugal, Saudi Arabia, Italy, Germany, Brazil, France, Turkey, India, and many more
- It supports almost all android based devices and the range includes Android SMART TV, Android SMART Watch, Android TV BOX, KODI Android BOX, Android Smart Phone, Firestick, Fire Cube, Fire TV, and Windows PC.
- Though it has advertisements, they are quite less compared to other free apps.
- The user interface is very appealing with easy navigations which allows someone, with less technical knowledge also to easily use it.
- The channels are divided into categories which makes finding what you are looking for very fast and easy.
Relax TV File Info
|App Name||Relax TV App|
|APK size||20.3 MB|
|The version of Android required||5.0 or above|
|Category||Entertainment and News|
|Download options||From web link provided|
|Last updated||Feb 17th, 2020|
|Number of Installs||10, 000, 000 +|
|Content Rating||Rated for 12 years and above|
Relax TV APK is not available on Google play store so you would need to go to the provided web link for downloading its APK file.
In the sections below you can find a complete guide to install Relax TV on the different Android devices:
How to Install the Relax TV for Android?
- The first thing you would need to do is download the Relax TV APK on your android device. You can access it from the link provided here.
- Click on download, select the storage location on your device, and wait for the download to complete.
- Make sure you remember the location where you stored the APK file.
- Now you would need to enable unknown source on your Android device. You can do this by going to Settings > Security > Unknown Sources and enabling it.
- Once enabled, now you can go to your FileManager or the Download manager, wherever you stored the Relax TV APK file, and click on it to start the installation process.
- Click on “Continue Installing”
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Finally, click on the done or open button to launch the app on your device
How to Install the Relax TV in Firestick?
SinceRelax TV is an android compatible app, it can easily be installed in Firestick to watch the events on the big screen.
- First, open the Firestick then go to Home -> Settings
- Click on Device.
- Click on “Developers Options” here.
- Click on Apps From Unknown Sources, by selecting the “Turn On” button on the dialog box, to turn it on.
- If you do not have the Downloader app then you need to download it by below method:
- Go the Home screen and click on the search icon to open search box
- Type Downloader in the search box,
- You should get the Downloader app on the screen, click on it, and install it.
- Launch the Downloader app by clicking on it and click on “Allow access to photos and media on your device”
- A popup with “Update Notes” would show up, you just need to click the OK button here
- Select “Settings” from the left panel to open settings window of Downloader app
- Click on “Browser” from left panel
- Click on the URL bar and enter the URL from where you want to download the APK file.
- This will start downloading the APK file, wait for a few seconds for the download to complete
- A new page would open up after the download, where you need to select the “Install” button and then “Done” button.
- After installation is over click on the “Delete” button to delete the APK file.
- Click on the Home button on your remote and then click on “Apps”
- You should be able to see Relax TV app on the screen
- When you launch for the first time you would need to allow access to it.
- You would get to see ads for 60 seconds after launching it.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Is Relax TV a free app? – Yes it is an absolutely free app without the need for any subscription or registration.
- What devices support Relax TV: It is supported on all android devices like Android Smartphone, Android Smart TV, Firestick, Fire TV, KODI Android BOX, etc.
- What permissions are needed on the phone to install Relax TV App – You need to grant permission for “Unknown Sources” to install Typhoon App.
- Is Relax TV app free from Ads – No, there are ads on the Relax TV app, though very less
- Do I need to pay for this app – No this app is totally free of cost. There is no need for any subscription or registration.
- Does the Relax app have an in-built player? – No Relax app does not have its own player and you would need to install players like VLC or MX Player.
- Can I install Relax TV on PC – Yes, you can install it on PC by using android emulators like Bluestacks or any other.
You can bid adieu to paid cable or DTH subscriptions, now that Relax TV is here. It is the best way to spend your restful days with more than 70000 channels to browse through, from many different countries. This app is free and can be used on many android devices including firestick. It is a good idea to use a VPN while watching videos on this app so that your internet viewing remains private. The app does not have its own player so you could install players like VLC, MX Player, or Wuffy media player. Your internet should have a bandwidth of 3 Mbps or more to watch this app without glitches.
Leave a Reply